Saturday, July 9, 2022

White Walls #44: The Super Instrumental Show, Part 1!

 Hi everyone,

I'm so happy to be back with a new show - it's been a while! In fact, I was so excited to be back, I did a special two-part show, full of great bluegrass and Americana instrumental music. This week, Part 1 airs on SpiritPlants Radio, and includes many favorite artists that I've played before, like Balmorhea, Alison Krauss & Union Station, Sarah Jarosz, and Crooked Still, plus some new (to me) artists like Hawktail and Bowregard. It's an hour of fiddle-y, moody, dance-y music - great to listen to on a nice summer evening!

I really enjoyed putting together this two-part show, and I hope it brings a smile to your face! Stay tuned to SpiritPlants Radio, because Part 2 will be airing soon! While you're there, check out all the other great shows airing this week!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment