Saturday, December 12, 2020

White Walls #39: The Annual Winter Show!

Hello everyone,

I hope you and yours are staying safe in these ongoing days of the pandemic. It has been gray and rainy here in New England, but we are staying safe and staying home, so we are trying to make the season bright, warm, and cozy. I'm really happy to be back this week with my annual winter show! Like the past few years, I'm playing lots of my favorite seasonal songs, including Sarah McLachlan, Sufjan Stevens, Dolly Parton, John Denver, and Reba McEntire. These songs are all dear to me, and I hope they help to put you in the holiday spirit this year. 

There are lots of other shows over on SpiritPlants Radio this "Season's Greetings Weekend," so be sure to check out the whole schedule! As always, it's a good one!

Here's to a brighter, better, and healthier 2021! 

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment