Monday, May 21, 2018

White Walls #28: Happy Spring!

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying spring so far! The flowers are blooming and the air is fragrant with the scent of freshly cut grass. Spring in New England is beautiful! I'm so excited to share this week's show with you. It contains lots of new finds from some old favorites, like Hem, Cat Power, Tow'rs, and Jenn Rawling, but also quite a few artists who are new to me, like Wild Rivers and Holly Williams. I love finding new music, and this show is a great way to share with friends!

Please be sure to check out the rest of the schedule on SpiritPlants Radio! This weekend is a special Conspiracy Theory Radio Weekend, so be sure to tune in.

I'll be back in the next month or two with a new show!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment