Saturday, August 6, 2016

White Walls #21: The Great Big Summer Show, Part 1

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a very relaxing and fun summer so far. It's been a long time, so I'm excited to share my new show with you. I have so many good songs to play this time that I decided to split it into two shows. Part 1 features some fun new bands that I've found, including River Whyless and the Wild Reeds, and of course I can't do a show without old favorites like Chris Pureka and Sarah Jarosz, both of whom have had recent new albums. I'm also happy in this two-part special to play some older favorites that just haven't found their way into the show yet. Stay tuned for part 2!

And as always, I can personally vouch for all the great content this weekend on SpiritPlantsRadio! I hear that this is a Special NewsRadio Weekend, so tune in!

I'll be back soon but enjoy these dog days of summer in the meantime!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment