Friday, August 30, 2013

White Walls #12

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to tell you about episode #12, which will air this weekend on SpiritPlants Radio. It features many of my favorites, and a few people I've just recently discovered. You'll recognize many of the names on the playlist if you've listened to my show before: Sarah Jarosz, Hem, Chris Pureka, and others. One of the names may not be familiar on its own, but Aiofe O'Donovan is a member of one my favorite bands,  Crooked Still, and has just recently put out a great solo album. This is in addition to her great guest work with the Dave Douglas Quintet, which I've also included. As always, be sure to check out the schedule on SpiritPlants Radio, and check out some of the other great shows on tap this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! It's always nice to feel autumn making its way into the area, but these last weeks of summer are sweet, too.

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment