Saturday, May 18, 2019

White Walls #32: Springtime Show

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well, and that spring has been good to you so far! It has been a cool and rainy one here in New England, but I like it! And it makes the sunny days all the more delightful - which is what I would call this week's show! This time, I'm playing some new favorites that I discovered over the past few months. I have lots of songs from new-to-me bands/artists like the Small Glories and Tyler Childers right alongside new-to-me songs from old favorites like Jonatha Brooke, Anna Nalick, and Sara Barreiles.

It's a good mix, and I hope you'll enjoy it! I think it'll fit right in with all the other great shows on SpiritPlants Radio this weekend. Go check them out!

I'll be back in early summer with another show! Enjoy spring!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment