Saturday, November 25, 2017

White Walls #26 - The Thankee Show

Hi everyone and a belated happy Thanksgiving!

It's hard to believe November is almost over and we're most of the way through autumn. This is my favorite time of the year, and I'm trying to enjoy all the leaves, cool days, and bare branches before winter comes.

In this week's show, I am playing quite a few old favorites, like Lori McKenna and Of Monsters and Men. But I also found some songs by some people I haven't played in a while, like Jenn Rawling and Ruth Moody, and some brand new music to me, from HoneyHoney and Lydia Ramsey.

I am grateful for so much this year, and sharing music with you through SpiritPlants Radio is definitely on that list. Check out all the other great shows playing this week!

I'll be back in just a few weeks to do my annual holiday show - see you then!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment