Friday, July 17, 2015

White Walls #17-18

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a nice 2015 so far! It's hard to believe I haven't posted since the Seasonal Episode. I want to tell you about my show - #18 - that will be on this weekend, but also about #17, which aired in April.

Episode #17 was a fun one, full of all sorts of old favorites: Sufjan Stevens, Brandi Carlile, Lord Huron, and lots of new finds: Barnaby Bright, Liza Anne, and the Native Sibling. We were just coming out of a very long winter and these songs definitely helped to brighten up our moods. As always, you can stream this episode, along with all the past episodes of my show and other SpiritPlants Radio DJs, here!

Episode #18 has been a lot of fun, too. Several favorite artists released new albums recently, including Florence + the Machine, Mumford & Sons, and Torres, so I included several songs from them. I also found some good new bands to mix in, including Taarka, Honeyhoney, and Kathleen Murray. I also threw in a few old songs to round out the mix.

I hope you all enjoy this show, and please be sure to check out all the other great shows featured this weekend on SpiritPlants Radio!

Have a nice summer!

Take care,
DJ Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment